Talk to real people
Send us a message
Send us a message using the form below and one of our Shipping Solution Specialists will be in contact with you.
42 Lytton Road,
New Barnet, London,
EN5 5BY, UK
03 33 5671417
Your questions answered
Can I try Cloud Shipping for free?
How do I get started?
To start using our services all you need to do is complete a “Become a customer” enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch.
Are we tied into a long contract period?
No, there is no long contractual period. You only pay for the shipment you book through Cloud Shipping.
Can I use multiple carriers?
Can I get the same rates and service by going directly through the shipping carrier?
Do Cloud Shipping operate carrier deliveries themselves?
I am already using another shipping provider, am I able to use Cloud Shipping alongside my existing service?
I am already using another shipping provider. Why should I switch to Cloud Shipping?
If you are exploring an alternative to your current shipping provider, then there must be something you are unsatisfied with.
The Cloud shipping service offers customers transparency and control. View multiple quotes online, compare prices and book shipments depending on your timescales or budget whilst using leading carrier brands you know and trust.
Try it out and become a customer. It’s free to set up an account and you have nothing to lose.
My shipping requirements can vary each month. Is Cloud Shipping suitable for this?
I don’t ship huge volumes or large items; can I still use Cloud Shipping Services?
We have multiple offices across the UK which all ship from their individual location. Is Cloud Shipping suitable for me?
INTERGRATION & PLUGINS FAQ
What sales channels does Cloud Shipping work with?
Can I have multiple sales channels integration with Cloud Shipping?
I don’t sell online, but send a lot of parcels. Is Cloud Shipping suitable for me?
Are you integrated with Royal Mail?
What shipping couriers does Cloud Integrate integrate with?
We work with all the major couriers. Our Cloud Shipping services can seamlessly book in your consignments with Royal Mail, DHL, DPD, Fedex, TNT, UPS, HERMES, CITY SPRINT and much more.
We add new couriers and aggregators all the time and unlike other shipping services, we don't charge for each label generated. It's all part of the service.
What is the full list of benefits for website owners of the Cloud Shipping plugins services?
- Offer accurate international shipping prices that include all hidden charges
- Reduce the man hours needed for booking shipments – our plug-ins automatically book web orders using customers’ checkout details
- Save time sending tracking details to customers as tracking numbers are automatically displayed at checkout
- Reduce courier costs using Cloud Shipping pricing system
- Store and track all shipments in one place
- Add Enhanced Cover to all web bookings
- Offer free shipping to customers using Cloud Shipping cheapest service
- Choose if you want to display estimated shipping time to customers
- Choose to display all courier services or just one
- Discount shipping costs dependant upon cart value
- Remove unwanted shipping destinations
- Add back-up shipping prices
- Add product weight and dimensions
- Identify type e.g. single box or shared box
- Add up to five box dimensions, allowing Cloud Shipping to calculate the dimensions of the whole cart
- Add packaging space as a percentage for every product using the packaging buffer tool
- Export and import settings for backups or plug-in updates
Is my data safe?
Is our customer data safe?
In addition to our system security, we never share customer data with any third party beyond the carriers or systems you have chosen to integrate with.
As with all system security, your account is only as secure as you make it. We recommend applying good security practice to keeping your Cloud Shipping account secure. Keep passwords safe, use a different password for each system, use a combination of letters, numbers, upper case, lower case and symbols in your password, change it frequently and never give it out to anyone else. If you suspect any malicious activity, change your password and inform us if you think someone is phishing for your data.
Do you offer carrier integrations outside the UK?
BILLING & SUPPORT
How do I pay for my shipments?
Payments for your shipments are made to via Cloud Shipping or one of our select partners, not the carriers. When your account is set up, you will be able to choose from the following payment methods: Top up , BACS, Direct Debit
Please Note: Payment terms offered are dependent on the credit ratings of the company.